Refund Policy – Terms & Conditions
We have prepared this Refund Policy to explain when you can request a refund with respect to products and services acquired from Webueno
Monthly Maintenance & Support
Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for Monthly Maintenance and related Service(s) are non-refundable, in whole
or in part, even if your Monthly Maintenance Service(s) are suspended or terminated prior to the end of your then current contract term.
Template Rebranding Setup
A rebranding of the website will be charged extra for the fee of $199. It will be included on an invoice for the first / starting month. The rebranding will take a place only in a situation where client previously chooses one of Webueno pre-built templates. Rebranding process needs to be strictly followed by Webueno rules of guidance where the client must provide with all required materials. If client miss even one segment from required list, rebranding process will not be applied.
Hourly Support Packages
• Hourly Support Package fees may be refundable, at the sole discretion of Webueno, if you, the account holder, cancel within fourteen days, after purchase.
• Hourly Support Package fees that are deemed refundable are calculated based on your purchase less the hours already used for previous or current projects. In the event of a requested refund, all current support hours in use are rounded up to the hour.
• No refunds are available for the following:
a) Graphic Design
b) Web Design
c) Web Development
d) Site Performance & Website Speed Optimizations
f) SEO Related Services
g) Digital Marketing Services
Hourly Support Plan & Packages (Per Hour/Per Year/One Time Payment) You need to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we have to check each case
Website Design & Development
All website design and development projects require a non-refundable 50% deposit of
the total project. In the event of or request of a refund, the approval of this nonrefundable
deposit will be at the sole discretion of Webueno. This deposit goes towards
the necessary time and resources needed to begin a project.
Website Design and Development
• All Website Design and Development fees or deposits may be refundable
if you, the client, cancel within 3 business days, after purchase.
• Approved refunds are calculated based on the total tracked hours worked
minus the total project fees or required 50% deposit.
Webueno Template Websites
Webueno Template Website purchases require a non-refundable 50% deposit to start development of the project.
• All Webueno Template Website purchases or deposits may be refundable if you, the client, cancel within 3 business days, after purchase.
• Approved refunds are calculated based on the total tracked hours worked minus the total project fees or required 50% deposit.
Required Monthly Maintenance, Hosting & Support: Webueno Template Websites
Webueno Template Websites require a subscription to the Monthly Maintenance, Hosting & Support package. This subscription is a month-to-month agreement.
Cancellations: Webueno Template Websites
In the event that you, the client, would like to move your Webueno Template Website to a new hosting provider and discontinue your Monthly Maintenance,
Hosting & Support package: you, the client, must have been actively subscribed to and paid for 6 months of the Monthly Maintenance, Hosting & Support
package fees. In the event that you, the client, have not met the 6 months of payments required to cancel, in order to have Webueno transfer your website
you must pay the balance of the required remaining months to meet the 6 month requirement of the Monthly Maintenance, Hosting & Support package fees.
Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for SSL Certificates are non-refundable or transferable, in whole or in part.
General terms apply to all refund eligible Services. In addition, there may be a special term(s) that apply to a specific product and service and those are outlined below.
• No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
• All refunds are processed in U.S. dollars: you, the customer, bear sole responsibility for any fluctuations in the exchange rate(s) between the time of payment and the time of refund.
• Unless you request otherwise, refunds will be credited to your PayPal account or credit card. Purchases made by credit card or PayPal may be refundable to the source of payment. Webueno is not responsible for any additional charges imposed by your credit card company or PayPal in the case of refund.
• Any processing fee(s) will be deducted from a refund. Additional refund requirements may apply based on specific terms and conditions
notified to you when purchasing any Service(s).
All other Services are non-refundable, including but not limited to:
• Transfers or renewals of domain name registrations.
• Dedicated Servers or Dedicated IP Addresses
• WhoisGuard subscriptions.
• Any Services purchased or acquired at a reduced fee or on promotion.
• Stock Image Purchases
• Any fees paid by you to Webueno for providing non-service related support.
If you think you are eligible for a refund, you can submit a request ticket to email@example.com. You must include the following information in your request:
• Why you are asking for a refund
• Transaction identifying information (e.g. account username, email id, transaction number, domain name)
• Any additional information the Customer Service team asks for in order to process your refund request.
If you have questions about our Refund Policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org